- TREDGRIP is a high build, water based acrylic copolymer which has crosslinked non-abrasive crumbed rubber particles incorporated providing excellent non skid properties. It exceeds Australian Standards for Non-Slip Coatings and has high elasticity and very good tensile strength making it an ideal coating for boats. It will not take skin off feet and hands if a person trips, unlike non skid paints containing solids.
- TREDGRIP is hardwearing & decorative when renovating exterior areas on boats, around pools, factory / warehouse floors, decking stairways, steps and walkways.
- TREDGRIP remains permanently flexible and will cover hairline cracks.
- TREDGRIP can be applied indoors or outdoors to timber, plywood, GRP / Fibreglass, metal or concrete surfaces.
- TREDGRIP is strong & tough and has excellent weathering stability.
- TREDGRIP is the easily applied anti-slip coating by the DIY or professional.
- TREDGRIP can be used in wet areas.
- TREDGRIP is acid & solvent resistant.
- TREDGRIP can be easily touched up to restore its original appearance.
- TREDGRIP covers approximately 5-6 square metres per litre
- TREDGRIP is available in 18 matt finish colours and is suitable for interior and exterior areas (although the colours below do not show the textured feel of Tredgrip).
- TREDGRIP is also available to be tinted to the colour of your choice in any of the Dulux exterior paints colours. There is a $10.00 mixing fee for non standard colours
- TREDGRIP can be painted directly onto cleaned surfaces or it can be applied over an undercoat. At least two coats are recommended.
- TREDGRIP is manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions.
The crane stores lightere deck was previously painted with a two pack epoxy paint which had pulled away from the undercoat and cracked when…See the Project
The non slip area around the mast on this Clansman had severely deteriorated with considerable damage. Also the crew had been complaining…See the Project
FERONITE IT This trailer sits outside continuously and for many years was unloved as shown in the top four photos.…See the Project
The story of Brian Wilson's Starlight began in the mid 1990's over a three year period, as Brian chugged away on…See the Project
Dave quizzed Brian about his starlight "Indian" during their last road trip to Narooma. And how its birth came about,…See the Project