- Australia's first Water Based Marine Paints for Australian conditions
- The WATER BASED alternative to varnish and estapol.
- Epoxy High Build Primer that provides a tough base for Topcoating.
- Two Pack Topcoat which is extremely tough when cured.
- Wash out & thin using water.
- Long life as it has excellent UV resistance (no toxic solvents required).
- Safe to use between decks as there are no toxic solvents added.
- Clear AQUACOTE over Non Yellowing Bote-Cote Epoxy will provide several years clear finish without recoating.
- Protects timber for several years in full sun without loss of gloss.
- Uses Bote Cote Non Yellowing Epoxy resin to make timber waterproof & AQUACOTE Topcoat to provide an excellent UV resistant and scratch resistant topcoat.
- Water based, rubberised, non-slip paint
- Easy to apply
- Non abrasive, as synthetic rubberised grit, not glass beads.
- Remains Non Slip, even when wet.
- Easily Recoated
- Soft Underfoot.
- Clear Exterior Oil
- Metallic copper based Epoxy anti-fouling.
- Last 5 to 10 years with a minimal maintenance.
- Very economical when over a ten year time span.
- Procedure for applying to Fibreglass seals the hull and significantly reduces the chance of OSMOSIS.
Metal Protective Coating
For protection of metal surfaces from tarnishing, oxidisation and surface abrasion.
Marine Coating Remover Paint & Urethane Removal
- Will not soften or melt gel coat
- Safe, hardworking stripper for marine coatings and antifouling
- Non-evaporative so you can work at your leisure